Has a maximum capacity of 6 x 20ml and a maximum speed of 4000rpm, making it a great choice for low volume sample separation.
- Intended as a worktop centrifuge
- Compact and quiet enough to install in an office or classroom as well as in laboratories and medical settings
- The speed dial ranges from 0-4000rpm and it has a 0 to 60 minute timer.
- Safe, compact and quiet to use
- Ideal for home and educational settings
- Put the machine on a level and strong table and keep the working room clear, dry and ventilated.
- Indoor temperture5- 32℃ is ok Open the power supply and make sure the indicator lamp is light.
- Open the cover of the machine, clear the rotor and container.
- Put the test tube (with same weight) into the machine.
- Put down the cover of the machine .
- Adjust the timer as your requirement.
- Switch ON the power. Adjust the governor as you requirement.
- Before you are going to stop the work, you should adjust the governor to "0" first, and then clean the container and rotor.
Package Dimensions : 11.81 x 11.61 x 10.24 inches; 7.6 Pounds
Item model number : MAXDEAL-PRO-21