Gold Rechargeable Electric derma pen Dr. Pen M5
( it has two types, one is rechargeable, another is just with electricity plug)
Each derma pen comes with 2 needles.
5 Speed Control
- Rechargeable Built-in battery
- High quality + Fast RPM
- Nice mini box + Travel case
- Replaceable needle cartridge
- Needle:1/3/5/7/9/12/36/42 needle, Nanoneedle
Dr.pen (Advanced skin needling)
- Minimized epidermal damage means less pain and bleeding
- Easy to maneuver around all facial contours
- Because of the vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue without risk of bending
- Visual and noticeable improvement in a few days from the first treatment.
- Short healing time.
- No permanent damage or injury.
- No bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications.
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients.
- Almost all skin types can be treated.
- Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis.
Q: HOW DOES SKIN (DERMAL) NEEDLING WORK?
A: The Dr.pen offers unparalleled collagen induction by harnessing the body's innate ability to re-grow and repair the skin as a response to micro-damage. This small, hand-held device delivers up to 1,300 micro punctures per second into the skin, thus stimulating the production of collagen and elastin and normalizing various skin functions.
Q: How many treatments are recommended for rejuvenation, acne scarring and stretch marks? (General guide)
A: Rejuvenation: 4-6 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart
Acne scarring: 6 treatments, 6 weeks apart
Stretch marks: 4-8 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart
Q: How long should it take before I see results?
A: Typically, you will see results after the first treatment. Lasting and more significant results will occur after 4 to 6 treatments (spaced 4-6 weeks apart). Your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months after a course of treatments and when combined with the recommended post-treatment care.