S20 ETG50-4S cryolipolysis INTRODUCTION
A number of methods have been attempted for lipolysis including the use of laser, ultrasound, radiofrequency electric current,since cryolipolysis was developed appling cooling to tissue,was approved as the most effective way to fat reduction.This revolutionary new idea of dissolving fat, which is approved as an important technology progress in fat reduction since it is put into use.For those people who is on diet,do regular exercise but still remove local fat,Cryolipolysis definitely a great gift. For fat intensive parts and less parts, such as love handles (flanks), and back fat. (loose fat above the hip on both sides of waist), belly and back fat, Cryolipolysis produce stunning results .
Too much fat can damage people\'s appearance and athletic ability. May also cause various diseases. Too much fatty tissue can be located in various parts of the body, including the thigh, buttocks, abdomen, knee, back, face, arms and other areas. And an excess of adipose tissue may be cause ugly appearance formed by cellular. Excess body fat also related to significant health risk. So we need effective method to control or eliminate excess body fat. Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing extra fat deposits. Usually operated by the Plastic Surgery or dermatologist with a special surgical instruments for liposuction, it is an invasive way to remove subcutaneous fat tissue.
- Test the heart rate of the people who is receiving the treatment, whether it is normal,
- Check the thickness of the fat
- Clean treatment area ,Clear the hair of the treatment area
- Mark the size of treatment area
- Use antifreeze on the treatment area
- Paste antifreeze membrane at treatment part.
- Patients receiving the treatment should be sitting Make upper body and lower limbs to 90 degrees.
- Choose the program according to thickness of fat.
- Start the machine.
- Make the cooling device to suck the treatment area gently, press the control button in the handle once, and set the vacuum suction intensity.
- When the suction strength is suitable, press the control button in the handle again, to keep the constant suction. Adjust the suction appropriately to make it acceptable for the user.
- Timing of treatment
- 25-30 minutes after treatment, press the control button in the handle, to stop the suction.And check and add antifreeze.
- Repeat steps 10 to 11 until the treatment course finished
and turn off the power.
- The equipment must be operated by professionals
- Do not use without antifreeze
- The equipment must be used by professionals
- Patients using the following medical electrical equipment can not use the equipment: Implanted cardiac pacemakers or other implanted electronic devices; Life-sustaining artificial heart-lung machines and other equipment; Portable ECG measurement equipment;
3. The following patients should be agreed by the professional doctors before using the equipment.
- Patients with acute disease;
- Patients with Infectious diseases
- Pregnant women;
- Patients with heart diseases
- Patients with fever
- Patients are receiving treatment or those with abnormal body phenomenon;
4.The following patients using this device should be taken care of.
Infants and young children;
Sensory or physically impaired persons.
- Dimension:44cm *48.5cm *98cm(153cm )
- Voltage 220V/50Hz or 110V/50Hz according to the mark on the machine
- Power consumption: 500W
- Cooling device output temperature:5~ -12°C
- Cooling device output pressure :0-100Kpa
- Cooling liquid: pure water
- Default working time:0-120min
- Fuse size:F2AL250V
- 1xPower supply line
- 1xHandle support
- 1xUser manual
- 1xCooling liquid tank
- 4xCooling handle
- 1xEmergency switch
Working Head Size:
Cryolipolysis Treatment Handle