OPT(Optimal Pulsed technology) IPL technology treatment theory is that : intense pulsed light produces light and heat effect and photochemical effects on the skin, the deep collagen and elastic fiber skin rearranges and restores the skin elasticity, while enhances the vascular tissue functions, eliminates facial skin wrinkles and reduces pore shrink;additional, intense pulsed light can also penetrate the skin, is preferentially absorbed by the pigment group and vascular tissue selectivity;without destroying the normal skin, blood coagulation, pigment group, and pigment cells are destroyed, decomposition, so as to achieve therapeutic effect of pigmentation.
- IPL+OPT+NDYAG laser+ RF in one.
- Two operation screens mean that you can do the treatment of hair removal and tattoo removal at the same time for two persons, more efficient.
- Multifunction OPT laser machine, using the latest optical technology, combined with the OPT beauty systems, RF
- beauty systems and ND Yag Laser therapy system.
- Multi-purpose,functional complementary,widely application,marvelous treatment effect
- The 8.0-inch big Color Touch LCD screen, humanized menu, easy operation
- The shell is made of the ABS environmental material and beautiful design..
- The cooling temperature -3~2 °C, treatment more comfortable and safe
- Water level, water flow, and water automatic detection greatly increasing machine’s life; expectancy and safety;
- Long continuous work time, stable function, a short period of treatment
- 6 Multilingual languages, anywhere in the world can be easily grasped.
- With two operation mode, an easy mode for the new user, professional mode.
- Energy density: 10-50J/cm2 (IPL) 10-50J/m2 (RF)
- Elight Spot size: 10*40mm2
- Discharge Interval: 1s,2s,3s,4s(variable)
- IPL Probe Tempreture: -3°C~2°C
- Wavelength: 640/530/480(Standard), 480-1200nm(Option)
- OPT energy: 1-50J/cm³
- OPT pulse: 8ms
- OPT frequency: 1-5p/s
Radio Frequency (RF)
- RF handle size: Diameter of handpiece : 43mm/30mm//15mm
- RF Frequency: 3p/s
- RF energy: 1-20J/cm³
- RF delay: 50-2500ms
- RF Probe Tempreture: -3°C~0°C