How does Lipo Laser system work?
It involves the application of a highly sensitive laser to dissolve the fat deposits situated in the upper layers of the human skin. The energy emanating from the laser breaks up the fat cells to produce an oily material. This substance is either naturally eliminated through normally bodily processes or can be removed via a small incision made by the practising surgeon. This leads to a permanent loss of fat as long as a healthy diet is maintained after treatment.
It penetrate into skin surface and stimulates the fat cell membranes,changing their permeability, the fat cells reduce their overall size and intracellular fat is released then the fatty trigly cerides flow out of the disrupted cell membranes and into the interstitial space,where they gradually pass through the body’s natural metabolic functions with no harmful physiological effects, this process is resulting in inch loss of patients.
The subtlety of the treatment carries various advantages over the problems often associated with . Damaged blood vessels and allied physical risks are significantly reduced, and recovery time is condensed. It is also acknowledged that the laser itself is important in encouraging collagen production, thus strengthening the skin.
What is the Advantage?
- No general anaesthetic is required.
- Easy use with less treatment time.
- It is much faster with an average time around 30-45 minutes for the procedure and does not require an overnight stay at a clinic.
- You may even be back at work the next day dependent upon your type of work and the area of your body that has received the procedure.
- Minimal scarring or no scarring at all occurs.
- Stiches aren’t used due the small size of the cannula, the incisions are left open to drain away fluid and cannula are often inserted in skin folds or creases so that if there is scarring it is hidden.
- Less bleeding occurs during the treatment and results with less bruising and discomfort following the procedure.
- Generally, there have been no significant clinical side effects reported unlike standard where side effects may occur and there is a longer recover time.
- The small size of the cannula also means that it is moved to different areas easily by the surgeon and can be moved closer to skin without disrupting non-target tissues such as the skin layers.
- Consequently, comparatively less swelling is reported using Lipo laser compared to traditional
- The liquefied fat does not have to be suctioned away and this reduces trauma to the tissues resulting in quick recovery and less swelling and bruising post operatively.
- A clinical trial showed that the reduction of fat and skin tightening induced by Lipo laser was just the same when fat was not suctioned compared to when fat was suctioned away.
- This 5mw lipo laser system can adopts light to penetrate skin deep level to stimulate metabolism in result in keep result after slimming treatment.
- It adopts LLLT (Low Level Laser Technology) to remove fat, the cold laser it radiating has less harm on body than hot laser.
- Laser wave length: Laser diode AIGalnp 635-650nm
- Maximum output power:120W
- Time setting:0-30 minutes
- Working Temperature:10-40degree
- 8 paddles machine have 10 big paddles and 4 small paddles.It have 4 models(A,B,C.D).
- A is continuous wave.B,C,D they are interrupted continuous waves.you can choose the model you like.The intensity can adjust.