IPL (Intense Pulsed Light ) is a non-invasive skin treatment that emits powerful bursts of light energy to treat unwanted hair, sun damaged skin, and wrinkles, etc. without damaging the surface of your skin. IPL systems use flash lamps to emit micro pulses of light across a broad band of visible wavelengths. By using gentle pulses of light momentarily to create heat, IPL can permanently disable hair follicles, preventing future growth. The melanin in the hair (which gives it its colour) absorbs the light, which is then converted into heat. This heat is transferred to the growth cells surrounding the root of the hair, disabling them.
Similarly, IPL also achieves excellent long term results when treating thread veins, skin pigmentation, acne and other skin complaints.
- Hair removal (decrease of undesirable hair)
- Skin rejuvenation, anti-wrinkle treatment
- Scars and flecks treatment
- Pigmentation treatment
- Hyperpigmented skin treatment
- Spider veins removal
- Acne treatment
Hair removal treatment procedure:
1. The esthetician should offer a consultation to the patient prior to treatment.
2. Shave unwanted hair before treatment.
3. Cleanses the skin to remove cosmetics and sunscreen … etc.
4. Apply 1-2mm of cooling gel to the entire treatment area.
5. Operator and patient must wear goggles and goggles correctly.
6. Set the appropriate parameters according to the patient’s skin type, Hair Color, and hair density.
7. Verify that the tip of the handpiece is cool and slippery to cool the treatment area.
8. Click “done” to begin treatment and ensure that the handpiece makes perpendicular and firm contact with the treatment area during treatment.
9. Adjust the parameters during the treatment according to the patient’s sensation.
10. The hair follicles swell, the hair can be gently pulled, which means good results.
11 2-3 times for permanent hair removal results