For your Safety, use one roller per one person only.
- Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
- Roller obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas vertically and
- Apply MTS protocols according to clients’s needs.
- After the treatment,apply MTS post-care solutions for the skin protection.
For safefy correct use, read the manual throughly before the roller.
What size Dermal Roller do I need?
The size you need depends a lot on the specific use. Below we have included a roughguide. Please contact us directly if you require further information.
- 0.2mm Dermal Roller – These rollers are to small to induct collagen. They will increase blood flow to the area and are often used as home use rollers. For most purposes we would recommend the 0.5mm roller in preference as it is the smallest dermal roller that inducts collagen.
- 0.5mm Dermal Roller – This is the smallest roller that inducts collagen. As such it is the best general purpose roller and by far the best seller. It is highly recommended for anti aging on the face and for breast enhancement. It can also be used for scarring but is best used in conjunction with the 1mm dermal stamp for this purpose as deeper stimulation is usually required.
- 1mm Dermal Roller – This is the most commonly used roller to assist hair loss. In most cases this is effective but if hair is much longer and thicker then a 1.5mm roller may be better. These rollers are also good for smaller scars especially on the face.
- 1.5mm Dermal Roller – These rollers are generally used for problems in which deeper collagen stimulation and rearrangement is required. Therefore these rollers are the most effective at assisting scars and scarring, cellulite and stretch marks or straie.
|Indication Needle Size||0.2mm||0.25mm||0.5mm||0.75mm||1.0mm||1.5mm||2,.0mm||2.5mm|
|Hair Regenration, Regrowth||✓||✓||✓|
|Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle||✓||✓||✓|