How Does Derma Roller Work?
As you roll over your skin, it creates pin point punctures into the dermis – the majority of which are simply pushing your pores open temporarily. This is perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin. The human body naturally reacts to any injury by initiating the healing process, but usually, it will only heal as far as it must to keep you healthy – which is different to healing to a cosmetic level. By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing until you are satisfied with the results.
By opening the skin in this way you not only dramatically increase the penetration of any topical product, increasing its efficacy, but you also create miniature perforations that stimulate the skin’s healing mechanisms, increasing production of many important factors for a healthy skin. 100% Quality Assurance
The microneedles are sterilized with gamma radiation and sealed in a hermetic pouch and are guaranteed to be 100% contaminant-free upon delivery. The Derma Roller uses mironeedles made from non-allergenic medical grade steel so there is no possibility of an allergic reaction to the device. The process is completely natural , safe and extremely effective.
- Convenient and easy to use at home.
- Can be carried out up to 5 days a week on all areas of the face, scalp, neck and body.
- Can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times.
- This greatly increases the effectiveness of your hair and skin products through increased penetration.
- Removes old collagen fibres and rapidly stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Clears pores and follicles by gently exfoliating to stimulate blood flow.
- Reduces lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, cellulite, hyper-pigmentation, large pores and pitted skin.
- Reduces hair loss, hair thinning, greying, alopecia and more (when used with Minoxidil 5%).
- No permanent damage to the skin, not painful (only a tickling sensation – but no blood drawn) or risk of hypo- or hyper- pigmentation (complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure).
- No known side effects.
- Very cost effective compared to the thousands of dollars you would be spending on commercial treatments or clinics.
How does the length work?
- The 2.5mm/3.0mm-size needles can remove wrinkles, body extension scars and burning scars.
- The 2.0mm-size needles can remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars.
- The 1.00mm/1.5mm-size needles can remove wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin.
- The 0.5mm/0.75mm-size needles can help build beautiful & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss.
- The 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm-size needles are perfect for cosmetics application
- Anti Wrinkle / Anti Aging Treatment
- The Derma Roller System can be used to treat creases in the skin of the forehead (scowl lines), deep wrinkles, fine wrinkles, skin creases and lines, wrinkles around the mouth, on the neck and jaw line, the decolletes (chest), on the backs of the hands and more.
- Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
- Cellulite removal/reduction can be accomplished with regular treatment using the Derma Roller System.
- The Derma Roller System can be used to remove/reduce cellulite commonly found on arms, buttocks, hips, legs, thighs and stomach.
- Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration (used with Minoxidil 5%)
- The Derma Roller System can be used to effectively prevent and stop hair loss from occuring. The Derma Roller
- System can help with hair restoration and regrowth by both men and women who are experiencing alociepia, balding, bald spots, receding hairlines and thinning hair. A recent trial conducted over a 3 month period showed that men with thinning hair who used the Derma Roller System experienced both an increase in hair growth and an average of 80% reduction in hair lost.
Note: For hair regrowth and hair loss prevention,the Derma Roller must be used with Minoxidil 5% (available
at your local pharmacy).
- Scar Removal – including acne scar removal
- The Derma Roller System is effective in acne scar removal and acne scar treatment, as well as treating appendectomy scars, breast augmentation scars, burn scars, C-section scarring, chicken pox scars, ice pick scars, large pores, pitting of the skin, surgical scars, tummy tuck scars and more.
- Skin Smoothing
- The Derma Roller System is an effective way to smoothen your skin. By stimulating collagen and elastin and repairing your skin from the inside, your skin will stay beautiful even as you get older. The Derma Roller System is even more effective in preventing any wrinkles, scars, etc. from ever happening in the first place. Simply use the Derma Roller System regularly, and your skin will stay healthy and smooth